Makes 12 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) tube pasta
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 block (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place in a salad bowl; add tomatoes, cheese, peppers, onion and olives.
- In a blender, combine the dressing ingredients; cover and process until blended.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market