Makes 6 servings
This salad has a great combination of sweet and sour. It is great with chicken or any simple entree.
- 1 tsp honey mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Sweet Cream Almonds or Butter Toffee Pecans - available in our Bulk Food Section
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled feta cheese
- 3 sprigs fresh dill - optional
- Whisk the honey mustard, and balsamic vinegar together in a small bowl until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking to make the dressing; set aside.
- Place the salad greens, tomatoes, strawberries, walnuts, and feta cheese into a large salad bowl. Tear off the dill fronds and add to the salad. Toss gently to mix, then pour on the dressing, and toss to coat.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market