- 1 quart fresh strawberries ( cleaned and cored )
- 16oz. Italian Mascarpone
- 3 tbsp Strawberry liquor
- 1d oz. Medium or 2dz. Small size chocolate cups
- Zest from two lemons
- Shaved chocolate for topping
- Take your cleaned strawberries, place into blender. Add the mascarpone cheese to the blender. Blend at medium speed. Then add the strawberry liquor a little at a time. Let set in cooler for about ½ hour.
- When mix stiffens up, you can then spoon the strawberry mascarpone into the chocolate cups, And cover with a sprinkle lemon zest and shaved chocolate.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market