This recpie is gluten free.
- 12 oz. whipped topping
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding (powder)
- 3 (6 oz) strawberry yogurts (we used Yoplait)
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- miniature marshmallows (add just before serving)
- Thaw whipped topping and in a large salad bowl stir together whipped topping, yogurts, and pudding powder. Let this set up in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Wash and slice strawberries. You can add strawberries to salad or wait to add them with sliced bananas and marshmallows just before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market