Makes 10 rolls
- 5 Slices Smoked Salmon
- 4 Tablespoons Boursin¬Æ Garlic & Fine Herbs
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons crvÉ¬®me fraiche
- 10 large Spinach leaves
- Cut the smoked salmon lengthwise into two separate halves. Mix Boursin, lemon juice, and crvÉ¬®me fraiche. Wash the spinach leaves and blanc them in boiling water for 10 seconds.
- Plunge them in ice water and dry them on kitchen paper. Lay half slice of smoked salmon on spinach leaf. Spread the Boursin mixture in the middle of the slices of smoked salmon, fold over the edges of the spinach leaves, roll them up tightly.
- Tips: You can replace crvÉ¬®me fraiche with sour cream. You can replace the smoked salmon with ham and spinach leaves with large lettuce leaves.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market