Makes 6 Servings
- 1 lb rigatoni or other tube pasta
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 ½ lbs. catfish fillets, cut into 2 inch squares
- 8 oz pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ lb. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to temperature 425°F. Cook rigatoni in boiling salted water 10-12 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, place spinach in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat and cook 3-4 minutes, or until spinach is heated throughout. Transfer spinach to a blender or food processor; add butter and process until smooth.
- Add spinach to rigatoni and mix thoroughly. Set aside. Arrange fish fillets in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Bake fish 4 minutes. Remove and pour spinach mixture over fish. Sprinkle with both cheeses and baked an additional 10 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market