Makes 2 cups
This fun dip is easy to make and sure to inspire lots of compliments! Try it along with your favorite Mexican dishes. A great way to kick off football season.
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp bottled hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add horseradish, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce. Beat until combined.
- Gently stir in celery, tomatoes and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Stir before serving. Garnish with quartered grape tomatoes, if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market