This recipe is Gluten Free
- 1 15 oz. can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons of spice mixture (a curry, Moroccan, or Mexican spice mixture work well)
- Make sure the chickpeas are completely dry after draining and rinsing them. Otherwise they'll end up chewy and soggy.
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Drain and rinse chickpeas in a colander. Pat dry.
- 3. Toss chickpeas in a medium sized bowl with olive oil, sea salt, and spices.
- 4. Arrange chickpeas on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- 5. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until crispy. While baking, shake pan or stir chickpeas to avoid burning.
- 6. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- 7. If desired, sprinkle and toss with more spices.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market