Makes 2 cups
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope dry golden onion recipe soup mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 oz. unsalted dry roasted mixed nuts
- Blend dry soup mix with sugar and cumin. In a large skillet, melt the butter and stir in the dry soup mixture.
- Add nuts and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until nuts are coated with the mixture and have browned lightly.
- Spread out on a baking sheet to cool slightly before serving. May be stored in an airtight container for 1 to 2 weeks.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market