- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning or other seafood seasoning, divided
- 2 1/2 cups fresh lump crabmeat, picked over (about 12 ounces)
- 1 large cantaloupe, quartered, seeded (about 4 pounds)
- Whisk mayonnaise, chopped tarragon, lemon juice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning in medium bowl to blend. Stir in crabmeat. Season crab salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Lightly sprinkle sides of cantaloupe with pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning. Place melon wedges on serving plates and mound crab salad in cavity of each. Garnish with tarragon sprigs and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market