- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or sake
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes or hot chili paste
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- This is a great all purpose marinade that can be used for chicken, turkey breast, pork cutlets, firm pressed tofu and seafood. If you prefer a milder marinade, omit the chili flakes or paste and use 5 or 6 slices of smashed fresh ginger.
- Mix ingredients together and use as a marinade, for 1 1/2 to 2 pounds of above poultry, pork or seafood.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market