Makes 6 servings
- 1- 12 oz Package Smart Chicken Organic Italian Sausage
- 1 Jar Walnut Acres Organic Zesty Basil Marinara Sauce
- 1 recipe cooked Organic Spaghetti Sqaush (see below)
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- In a Large sauce pan cook Italian Sausage, cut into bite size pieces. Add Marinara Sauce bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat & simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare Cooked Spaghetti Squash, serve sauce over squash. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese if desired.
- Cooked Spaghetti Squash to microwave: Prick a 2 ½ to 3- pound whole spaghetti in several places with a sharp knife. Place squash in a microwave safe baking dish. Microwave 100% (high) for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Let stand for 5 mins. Halve Squash lengthwise and remove seeds. Using 2 forks, shred and separate the squash into strands.
- Cooked Spaghetti Squash to Bake: Pre heat oven to 350. Cut Squash in half, remove seeds. Place upside down in a pan, add water. Bake uncovered 1 hr. or until very tender.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market