This recipe is gluten free.
- 500 grams spaghetti pasta (cooked al dente)
- 1 pound chicken breast fillets (sliced into 1 inch chunks)
- For the chicken marinade:
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped (if using dried, use half of the amount)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse salt (not table salt)
- ½ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsps extra virgin olive oil (to sauté the marinated chicken)
- Add all the marinade ingredients into the chicken and marinade for 20 minutes (if making this dish in pronto) or over night (if making this dish the next dayÄ¶ much better).
- Saute the marinated chicken in extra virgin olive oil until cooked (about 4-5 minutes) then set aside.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market