- 6 Cups Corn Chips to equal 2 ½ cups finely crushed
- 3/4 lbs Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated medium fine
- 2 4oz cans diced Green Chilis Äì drained
- 1 large Onion; chopped
- 1 16 oz. can Tomatoes; drained & coarsely chopped
- 3/4 lb. Pepper Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a well greased 13 ½ x 8 ¾ x 1 ¾ layer ingriedients in order listed above.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes or until edges are bubbly & center is hot.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- Cut into serving portions and remove with a spatula. Serve at once.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market