- 2lb. ground burger
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cooked ground chorizo
- 2 cups Shredded Chihuahua cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Your choice of condiments.
- Season burger with salt and pepper, add eggs to bind and mix well.
- Divide meat into equal portions, about 2 to 3 oz. each. Then pound flat about ¼ inch thick.
- Place a tbsp. of chorizo and 1 tbsp. shredded cheese on one of the patties. Place a second patty on top of the first and pinch the two burgers together.
- Place on an open grill. The length of time determines on how well done you like your burger. Keep in mind that the two burgers will be thin and will not take long to cook. When done place salsa and lettuce and any other toppings on your burger and enjoy.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market