Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans
- 1 can (11 to 15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 10 oz can Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (28 oz) can tomatoes
- 1 small can(4 ounces) chopped chile peppers
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Brown the ground beef; drain well. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Simmer in slow cooker on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Mexican cornbread.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market