Makes 6 servings
- 2 pounds beef round steak or flank steak
- 2 packets fajita seasoning mix
- 1 onion sliced thick
- 2 green peppers sliced into ½ inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into ½ in strips
- ½ cup beer or water
- Rinse steaks with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season both side of steak with 1 packet fajita seasoning. Slice into strips & set aside
- Add vegetables to a 5 quart slow cooker and toss with remaining packet of fajita mix.
- Add strip steaks on top of vegetables. Pour in beer.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Serve hot with flour tortillas, shredded cheese & jalapeno peppers, if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market