Makes 6-10 servings
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 cups uncooked mini lasagna noodles
- 1 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a 12 inch skillet, cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic until beef is no longer pink. Stir in noodles, spaghetti sauce and water, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15-20 minutes, or until noodles are tender and liquid is absorbed. Meanwhile, combine cheeses and drop by spoonfuls over beef mixture.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market