Makes 2 servings
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¾ cup white wine
- ¼ cup light olive oil
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ tbsp parsley flakes
- Grated parmesan cheese, to top
- Heat wine, olive oil, butter, margarine, and garlic in a large skillet on medium heat until it just starts to boil.
- Then add paprika and parsley flakes, stir in and immediately add shrimp. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Don't overcook. Spoon shrimp onto plate with some of the cooking sauce and top liberally with parmesan cheese.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market