Makes 4 servings
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp each minced garlic, dried thyme and salt
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 4 ears corn, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 thin slices lemon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine oil, garlic, thyme and salt. Add zucchini, corn and shrimp; toss.
- Divide mixture and place on 4 (14 x 18 inch) pieces heavy-duty foil. Top with lemon slices. Fold top and ends, leaving room for heat circulation. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes; remove packets from oven and let stand 5 minutes before opening.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market