Makes 4-6 servings
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 tbsp heaping chili-garlic sauce
- 8 garlic cloves
- 4 sirloin steaks
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 lb linguine, cooked al dente
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and place half the marinade with steaks in a gallon size Ziploc bag. Reserve the other half for noodles. Marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Heat broiler, place steaks on broiler pan brushing half of the marinade from the bag over the steaks.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat. Broiling 8-10 minutes for medium rare or till desired doneness, turning only once and brushing the other side with the other half of marinade from the bag.
- Place the reserved marinade that was not used with the steaks in the bottom of a large bowl. Place hot cooked noodles on top and toss until well coated.
- After steaks have been allowed to rest for a minute slice into strips and place over noodles. Sprinkle with cilantro green onions and sesame seeds.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market