- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Place the sugar, oil, salt, and vinegar in a jar with a lid. Seal jar, and shake vigorously to mix.
- In a large bowl, mix salad greens, sweetened dried cranberries, strawberries, mango, and onion. To serve, toss with dressing and sprinkle with almonds.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market