Makes 2 servings
Excellent with Gooseberries Bacon Wrapped Beef or Pork Tenderloins!
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, slices and separated into rings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ tsp fresh parsley, minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- In a large bowl combine the first seven ingredients. Add the potatoes and onion and toss gently to coat. Spoon onto a double thickness o greased heavy duty foil (about 18 inches square).
- Dot with butter. Fold the foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered over medium heat for 30 -35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market