Makes 2- 4 servings
- 1 pound Alligator Fillets
- 4 extra large eggs, beaten
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup drawn butter seasoned with salt & pepper
- You may add fresh garlic or garlic Powder to butter if desired
- For Mustard Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Make sure meat is free of fat. Cut meat small medallion-like pieces and tenderize with a meat mallet until very thin.
- Roll the medallions in seasoned flour making sure the meat is completely covered. Dip each piece into beaten eggs.
- Quickly sauté with seasoned butter until golden brown on both sides. Drain and serve with Dijon Mustard Sauce. Garnish with Lemon Wedges and Parsley
- To prepare Dijon Mustard sauce, combine all sauce ingredients (mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, soy sauce and lemon juice) and mix well.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market