Makes 8-10 servings
- 1 lb. Gooseberries Bulk Pork Sausage
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained well
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 round loaf bread
- In large saucepan or skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat, stirring continuously until meat is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- Drain & return to pan. Add 2 tablespoons water, cover and cook 1 minute.
- Remove cover and add spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, green onions, tomatoes and garlic powder.
- Stir to blend well; cook until cheese is melted and mixture is warm. Keep warm.
- Slice off top of bread loaf and hollow out to within 1 inch of sides and bottom.
- Fill loaf with warm dip; sprinkle with paprika to garnish.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market