Makes 8-10 servings
- 6 slices bread, cubed
- 1 pound of our Homemade breakfast sausage, browned, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 each eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cube bread and place evenly in greased 9x13 pan or baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with sausage and cheese.
- Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over ingredients in pan. May cover and chill overnight. (if left overnight, remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking).
- Bake 45 minutes at 325 degrees or until set. Cut into squares to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market