- 2 tbsp. fresh lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 pound salmon fillets or steaks; 1 inch thick
- Lime Cilantro Butter;
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- In a 12 by 8 inch glass baking dish, combine marinade ingredients, blend well. Add salmon, turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine all butter ingredients, set aside.
- Heat grill and oil grill rack. Place salmon on gas grill over medium high heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-high coals. Cook 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes easily, turning once. Serve with butter.
- Broiler directions: Place salmon on oiled broiler pan, broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 10 to 17 minutes or until fish flakes. Turn once.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market