- 1 Gooseberries Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- BoarÄôs Head Corned Beef*
- 1 1/2 cups BoarÄôs Head Sauerkraut, drained
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- Chopped dill pickles (optional)
- Spread dressing evenly over pizza crust; top evenly with corned beef and sauerkraut. Sprinkle evenly with shredded Swiss cheese and caraway seeds.
- Bake pizza at 450° for 20 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with pickles, if desired, and serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market