- ½ cup apple juice concentrate
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 3 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Set aside 1/3 cup; cover and refrigerate. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat. Place meat in a roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the reserved marinade on top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market