This recipe has gluten free notes
- 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients necessary to make brownies) (GF use GF Pantry)
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted almonds, roughly chopped
- Special equipment: An 8-inch square baking pan
- Bake brownies according to box.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and immediately sprinkle them with the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and chopped almonds. Return the brownies to the oven for about 5 minutes, just until the marshmallows begin to melt. Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool completely, slice and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market