Makes 8 servings
- 4 large Red Skinned Potatoes, cut into wedges (about 2 pounds)
- 3 large Carrots, peeled and cut into 1 ½ in pieces (about 2 cups)
- 3 large Parsnips, peeled and cut into 1 ½ in pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 large Onions cut into wedges
- 1 Tbsp. dried Rosemary Leaves
- 2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- ¼ cup Butter or Margarine, melted.
- Mix potatoes, parsnips, carrots, and onions with rosemary and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with melted margarine, tossing to coat well. Spread in a 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Bake at 400 for 40-45 minutes or until fork tender, stirring occasionally.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market