This recipe is gluten free
- Finely grated zest of 2 lemons (2 tablespoons), plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or more to taste
- Coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pale-green celery leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place 2 rimmed baking sheets in oven to heat. Stir together lemon zest, garlic, celery seeds, paprika, cayenne, 2 teaspoons salt, the honey, and oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat well.
- Place shrimp in a single layer on hot pans.
- Roast, without flipping, until browned on bottoms and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dip: Stir together lemon juice, sour cream, celery leaves, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve with cooked shrimp.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market