- 1 ½ cup of chopped rhubarb
- ¼ cup of gooseberries
- ¼ cup of red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp of port
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh coriander
- Place the rhubarb, gooseberries, onion, garlic, oil, port, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small heavy saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Cook, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until the rhubarb is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in the coriander. Cover and refrigerate.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market