Makes 4 servings
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia (bream)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 11x7 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, raspberry vinegar, honey, mustard and dill weed.
- Arrange the tilapia filets in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Pour mixture over the fish filets, coating the filets evenly.
- Bake in a preheated oven, uncovered for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky with a fork.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market