This recipe can be prepared with Gluten Free notes
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 1 ½ tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Fresh ground pepper and salt
- Flatbreads or pizza dough (GF use UdiÄôs Pizza Crust)
- 3 ½ ounces brie, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp basil leaves, chopped
- In a medium Dutch oven over medium heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan. Sauté the onions until they caramelize, slightly brown, about 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in rosemary and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange flatbreads on large baking sheet or pizza stone. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of onions on top of the flatbreads. Add the toppings of raspberries and brie.
- Bake until cheese melts and bread is slightly crisp, about 6 to 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market