Makes 8 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup minced onions
- 3 cups COOKED TURKEY, chopped
- 10-Ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained and patted dry
- 3 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 Cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 10-Ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 9 wide lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 Cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small sauté pan, heat olive oil and sauté minced onions over medium heat.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except noodles.
- Put 3 noodles on the bottom of a 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish and top with 1/3 of the turkey/cheese mixture. Repeat 2 more times alternating with noodles and turkey/cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle top with 1 cup Mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until mixture reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and the top is golden.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market