Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup (1/2-inch) cubed cantaloupe
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 tsp canola oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 cups arugula leaves
- 1 medium honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, and cut into 24 slices
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into 24 slices
- 8 very thin slices prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Place 1 1/2 cups arugula on each of 8 salad plates. Top each serving with 3 honeydew slices, 3 cantaloupe slices, and 1 prosciutto slice. Drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon dressing; sprinkle evenly with pepper.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market