- 2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked BoarÄôs Head Corned Beef
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 to 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- Cook potatoes in pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, cool 10 minutes.
- Place potatoes in large bowl. Add relish, vinegar and celery seeds; toss to blend. Season generously with salt and pepper. Mix in corned beef, green onions and celery. Mix in enough mayonnaise to bind. Garnish with eggs. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market