- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 3 tbsp. coarse-grained mustard
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1 1/2x1/2x1/2-inch sticks
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/2 pound celery, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 bunch Arugula
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 5 minutes. Using 4- to 5-inch-diameter strainer, transfer potatoes to colander; rinse under cold water to cool. Drain. Transfer to large bowl. Return water in pot to boil.
- Cook carrots in same pot of boiling water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Add celery and cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Rinse carrots and celery under cold water to cool. Drain well. Mix into potatoes.
- Add enough dressing to vegetables to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Arrange Arugula around edge of platter; mound potato salad in center. Sprinkle with chives.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market