- 2 6oz. salmon filets
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium Russet potato
- 3 tbsp prepared horseradish
- salt & pepper
- Heat olive oil in skillet med. high heat, shred potato and combine with horseradish.
- Salt & pepper salmon to taste.
- Take horseradish/potato mixture and press on to salmon filet.(not skin side)
- Put filet in skillet mixture side down, cook for approx. 3 min. then turn over for 1 min.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, place skillet with filet in oven for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market