Makes 4 servings
This recipe is Gluten Free from Thanksgiving Gluten Free Cooking Class 2012.
- 1 pound medium-size red-skinned potatoes
- 1 tbsp tarragon white-wine vinegar
- 2 1/4 cups thinly sliced celery (about 5 stalks)
- 4 ounces Black Forest ham, cut into 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch strips
- 6 tbsp crème fraîche
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Fresh tarragon sprigs (optional)
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 22 minutes. Drain. Cool to lukewarm. Peel potatoes. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and place in large bowl. Drizzle vinegar over; toss to coat. Cool completely.
- Add celery, ham, mayonnaise and chopped tarragon to potatoes; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with tarragon sprigs, if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market