- 2 ½ pounds boneless pork sirloin chops
- ¾ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ bag spinach
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pam cooking spray
- Add olive oil to a large fry pan on medium high heat. Add pork chops and sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary. Brown pork chops on all sides. Mix mustard with applesauce.
- Spray a large baking dish with Pam. Transfer the chops to the baking dish. Place the onions over the chops, spoon the applesauce mix over the chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Just before the chops are ready, spray a large fry pan with pam, add the spinach and chicken broth. Saute until spinach is wilted but still bright green.
- Serve spinach over chops.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market