- 1 (15 oz) can pear halves
- 6 (3/4 inch) thick bone-in pork chops
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- Drain pears, reserving the juice; cut pears into slices and set aside. In a large skillet, brown the pork chops in butter. Transfer to a greased 13 inch by 9 inch by 2 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, and reserved pear juice. Pour over chops, top with pear slices. Baked, uncovered at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market