- 3 pears- peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¾ cup pear juice
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 thin cut boneless pork chops
- In a medium saucepan, mix the pears, brown sugar, lemon juice, pear juice and cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Transfer the sauce mixture to a blender, and blend until smooth. Return to saucepan, cover and simmer 15 minutes over low heat. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook the pork chops 8 minutes, turning once, until done. Drizzle with the pear sauce to serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market