Makes 6-8 servings
- 1 (5-pound) pork butt
- 6 tbsp Hawaiian salt or kosher salt
- 10 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 banana leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slit the pork in several places and rub the salt, liquid smoke, and Worcestershire sauce all over the pork butt.
- Wrap the pork in the banana leaves and then wrap it in foil. Place pork in a 9 by 13-inch pan and bake for 4 hours.
- Once pork comes out of oven, shred with a fork and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market