this recipe is gluten free
- 1 15-oz can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, diced
- 1 chili pepper, diced*
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- *If you donÄôt like spicy foods, leave the chili pepper out.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sauté the onions, ginger, and jalapeno. Once the onions are translucent, bring to a simmer and add the lime juice, sugar, pineapple, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 1-2 more minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve on Grilled Pork Patties
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market