Makes 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 3 limes
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- Ground Cayenne pepper
- 4 minced scallions for garnish
- ½ cup minced cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Marinate the pork in juice of one lime while you prepare a medium-hot fire (5-8 minutes). Grill chops over indirect heat, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Warm coconut milk over low heat; season with salt and a pinch of cayenne. Add juice of second line to sauce. Transfer chops to platter when done.
- Spoon sauce over chops. Garnish with scallions (and cilantro) and sprinkle with juice from third lime. Serve with rice and remaining sauce.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market