- 1 7-ounce package purchased refrigerated pesto
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tbsps fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves with bones
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Blend pesto, chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and grated lemon peel in processor just until combined.
- Place chicken on large rimmed baking sheet. Coat all of chicken with pesto mixture. Drizzle with oil. Bake chicken until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter. Tent with foil.
- Strain pan juices into small bowl, pressing on solids in strainer to extract as much liquid as possible. Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market