Makes 4 servings
- 4 catfish fillets
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ½ cup pecans, ground
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- Grind pecans in a blender. Do not blend into a powder. There should be nice chunks still remaining in mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, breadcrumbs, and pecans. Salt and pepper both sides of fillets.
- Place rounded side up on baking pan. Rub 1 tablespoon mustard on top of each fillet. Pat crumb mixture onto top of fillet, pressing it firmly over the mustard.
- Right before baking, spray each fillet lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market