This recipe contains gluten free notes.
- pastry for a 9-inch pie (GF pie crust)
- For the cheesecake filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place oven rack at lowest position.
- Butter bottom and sides of a deep 9-inch pie plate. Fit pie crust into pie plate.
- To make the cheesecake filling:
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour over crust. Sprinkle pecans evenly over filling.
- Place pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake 50-55 minutes, or until pie is set. Cool on wire rack for about an hour. Cover and chill if not serving immediately.
- Pie can be kept covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market